Membership in with Advocis shows a commitment to being informed, influencing
legislation, and learning and interacting with other professionals. Advocis
has supported its 13,000 plus members for 100 years. Our members are professionals
just like you. What do we offer you as a member?
- programs to satisfy continuing education credit requirements,
as well as a range of courses leading to designations such as CFP, CLU and
- 10 major schools and conferences, and over 180 one-day seminars
in various locations across Canada
- a member guidance counseling service to custom-tailor individual
- local chapters located in almost every major city across Canada,
that offer networking opportunities and seek knowledge where it matters most
- member discounts on courses
- advocacy of issues important to Canadian investors
- ten issues of FORUM, our recently re-designed member magazine
that provides insight into industry trends and new approaches to working
- a media relations program that highlights your work and promotes
Advocis as the brand for success
- Advocis' National website, www.advocis.ca, has a brand new
look and content. The members-only section
ensures that Advocis members have access to the information they need most, in a timely fashion
- We realize that the need for informed financial advice has never been greater. Many Canadians are approaching retirement without the security
pension plans and dwindling government support. Individuals
must assume responsibility for ensuring that their financial
meet their needs.
New financial channels are emerging, but at Advocis we believe that clients
will continue to value personal contact with informed advisors they can trust.
The Advocis brand name provides this assurance.
What do we offer your clients?
- an advisor who is better informed
- a voice in Ottawa via a thoroughly plugged-in association
- assurance of honesty and professionalism
Go to our registration page to find out more details about applying!